PALOSEBO ( ROBOT CLIMBING) - HIGH SCHOOL
Robot is required to climb the two poles, get the ball on top of the poles and climb down the poles with the ball.
A surprise rule will be announced on the competition day.
< the error tolerance of court: ± 50mm>
1) Mission Points
- Robot in Area 2 = 25 points
- Robot in Area 3 = 40 points
- Robot Gets ball from taller pole (pole A) = 40 points
- Robot Brings/Carries the ball down from pole A = 50 points
- Robot in Area 5 = 25 points
- Robot in Area 6 = 30 points
- Robot Gets ball from taller pole = 30 points
- Robot Brings/Carries the ball down form Pole B = 40 points
Robot in Area X – the bottom of the robot's main body (where the RCX/NXT is located) should be inside Area X
Robot Gets ball – the ball must not fall down the floor to get the point
The goal is just to make the robot carry the ball until the base of
the robot touches the ground/floor to get the point. The robot may or
may not carry the first ball to the next pole to get the second ball.
2) Total score
- 40 points (Touching Area 3) + 25 points (Touching Area 2) + 40 points (Robot Gets Ball from taller pole A) + 50 points (Robot brings the ball down from pole A) + 25 points (Touching Area 5) + 30 points (Touching Area 5) + 30 points (Robot Gets ball from taller pole) + 40 points (Robot Brings the ball down form ) = 280 points
- If the competing teams acquire the same points, the ranking is decided by the record of time.